UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE


Thursday, July 3, 2008

MALAYSIA TRULY BOLEH

Malaysia – truly Asia, a claim made to promote tourism in the country. No arguments about that, it is true that this is a country with multi-ethnicity and cultures. However, one important fact that the tourism brochures left out is that this is also the most exciting country to call home currently. The tourism ministry has never bothered to explain this omission, but I suppose it has something to do with linens.

Like most Malaysians who have chosen to ignore the mainstream media, I tour blogosphere for my daily feed about the on-goings in the country. I liken today’s tour to a windfall! It is simply too much, multiple exposes from various blogs coupled with reports about the military and the police having joint operations sent shivers down my spine.

Instead of elaborating on the various issues for fear of adulterating them, I would prefer to direct you to the respective sites where they can be found.


1 The Farmers’ subsidy read here
2 Explosive Statutory Declaration read here

Stay away if you have a weak heart!

No comments: